Would you like to treat damaged skin and acne in just a few minutes a day, soften wrinkles and stimulate the overall circulation of your skin? Then Violet Ray is a good choice. Simply place one of the applicators (glass electrode) on the area to be treated and let the electric "spray" do its work.
The high frequency treatment technique according to Tesla and Lakhovsky!
- Betaal vooraf of achteraf
- Betrouwbare service
- Gratis verzending vanaf 25€
- Retourneren is gratis
- 14 dagen bedenktijd
Violet Ray Trianon:
Violet Ray without timer
Violet Ray Versailles
Violet Ray High End
Violet Ray Helios:
Violet Ray High End
How's Violet Ray?
Place the applicator (glass electrode) on the skin or body part to be treated. With the control button you determine the strength of the current. Move the glass electrode back and forth over the body with a slight circular motion. Applying a little talcum powder or lotion (which does not contain alcohol) to the skin beforehand facilitates the movement of the glass electrode. You move it slowly over the area to be treated until it has warmed up sufficiently or until the treatment is complete. Violet Ray is effective in just a few minutes of treatment per day.
While the Violet Ray Helios is spraying, pay attention to the following:
- Although the applicator is made of the most rigid glass possible for this application, it is still fragile and must be treated with care. To prevent breakage when inserting or removing an applicator, it must be pushed in or out in a straight motion without twisting or bending.
- Protect your hand during (dis)assembly with a piece of fabric in case the applicator breaks.
- Avoid contact with metal during treatment with Violet Ray to avoid electric shock.
- Violet Ray can be used every 15 minutes at a time. The switch allows you to treat for another 15 minutes.
- Do not touch the Violet Ray or plug it in with wet hands, in the sink, in the bathtub or in the shower.
- While using Violet Ray, avoid tonic or lotion that contains alcohol on the hair or any other part of the body.
- An applicator lasts a long time. If interference occurs, attach another applicator or use another electrical outlet to find out if the generator is broken.
- Always make sure you use an earthed socket!
What technique does Violet Ray use?
The principle of using high-frequency current to treat various inconveniences has existed for at least 80 years and was developed by scientist Nicolas Tesla. The current is dispersed as an electric "spray" by means of a glass vacuum applicator that is mounted in a handle. The electric discharge, which is adjustable in intensity, has a deep violet colour. Hence the term "Violet Ray". Today, this method is still widely used for all kinds of discomforts such as joint pains, skin disorders, warts and other applications.
The Violet Ray Helios is accompanied by extensive user advice in book form with clear advice, applications and maintenance tips from doctors, professors and therapists.